ME
I'm Nicola, I live near Finale Ligure, Italy.
I ride because I like exploring, and I don’t care about speed, distance, positive or negative hight.
I wrote a MTB guidebook, and sometimes I guide groups of bikers.
I wrote a MTB guidebook, and sometimes I guide groups of bikers.
Out of Italy I’ve been riding in Sierra Leone and Zimbabwe, surrounded by Mother Nature. Being in touch with local culture to get infos for my rides was a great experience.
In Italy I like to discover what is out of the commercial routes: trails, architecture, nature, people.
This Blog will be organized in 3 sections:
SUGGESTED ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (SOS)
When I’m under pressure my brain looks for the right music to cut stressful frequencies.
When I’m not under pressure I often link an event to a tune. I never understood the process: it can be for the rhythm, or the lyrics, or the mood.
Music is my way to describe the climb, the downhill or my favorite steps. I like mainly allround ‘90s music and contemporary electro.
BLOG
Finale Ligure is beautiful, and there is a galaxy of unknown spots where riding is great and trails are not crowded.
My friends "Ciclopirla" are real nerds of alpine trails, and I love the rides they find on the Marittime Alps.
I feel free to write on any other area that I find interesting.
I feel free to write on any other area that I find interesting.
At the end of a tour I like to eat local food. So I look for a nice place where to drink a beer or eat.
The parameters I consider are: genuine products, quality of cooking, cheap price, hospitality. Of course the owner doesn’t know about this blog so I’ve been treated as any other client.
The parameters I consider are: genuine products, quality of cooking, cheap price, hospitality. Of course the owner doesn’t know about this blog so I’ve been treated as any other client.
The name comes from Alexander and Irina’s ability to find Italian gelati during the MTB tour.
This blog is in English because Italy is beautiful, our culture is very interesting and I like to share it with the rest of the world.
To speak english makes me feel like when I am traveling and I meet new people. It makes me feel alive, it is like oxygen.
PICTURES
Pics and videos are done by me on tour, if not differently specified.

No comments:
Post a Comment